Two does, pictured below--
- Each kid requires a $50 deposit for reservation. All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- We only take deposits for born kids.
- We only sell our goats in pairs, unless you have other goats at home; It is best for the goats to have companionship. The exception to this is if we only have 1 kid available.
- We take cash or checks. No credit cards, Sorry!
- Checks must be cleared by the bank before you can take home your goat.
- Additional charges including kennels, health certificates, state required testing, shipping costs, etc., are the responsibility of the buyer.
- If a kid of your choice is not born, aborted, or died at or after birth, you can switch your deposit to another unreserved kid or save it for a future breeding.
- We reserve the right to refund under special circumstances at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to retain any kid(s) born at our farm.
- If you have made a deposit for a kid, and we choose to retain it, we will refund your deposit. This is the only guaranteed exception. There are no other exceptions to refunding deposits unless we choose to do so.
- Reservations hold already born kids until weaned.
- If ANY client changes their mind or is unable to pick up the reserved kid, the deposit is NOT refundable and cannot be saved for future breedings.
- We cannot guarantee that a doe will produce a certain number of bucks or does.
- We are a small farm and always will be, but we strive to breed high-quality milking animals for your barn
- Sales are final. We do not accept returns, as it can endanger the health of our goats. If you are having problems please contact us and we will be glad to help :)
- All does and bucks can be registered with the ADGA. We can also register with the AGS and/or the NDGA for an additional fee.
- Does and bucks $300 and up.
- All kids: bucks, does, and wethers are weaned and ready for pickup or transport at approximately 8 weeks of age.
- Wethers are $80 each. If you purchase 2 or more wethers or pair a wether with a doe, they are $75 each.
- We sell animals that are healthy and sound at the time of purchase.
- We cannot guarantee their mature conformation, stature, udder attachment, show ability, quality of their offspring, etc. Although we cannot guarantee their mature conformation, stature, etc, we breed to produce genetically sound, high-quality milking animals for your herd. We base the pricing on how their dams, sires, and other relatives produce and function.
- Any further guarantees are neither expressed nor implied. We have no idea what sort of care or treatment our goats receive once they leave our possession, therefore you are responsible for their health and well being. We love our animals and hope you will, too.
Please email: email@example.com if you are interested in reserving a kid.
Please use the contact form for any other purposes. Thank you!
Did you know?
"Lauf Geit" in Icelandic means "leaf goat"! We chose this because of our first kid, Fallen Leaves :)